Renewing a License

To renew your license, you must submit a completed renewal application form, a valid certificate of liability insurance with the description of operations licensed to perform, a valid certificate of workers compensation (U26 or 105.2 or CE-200), and RRP Lead certificate (40 CFR745.225), if required, in an owner/officer’s name with your proper payment (business check, certified check or money order only). Payment should be made payable to the County of Nassau.

Changes to a License

If you have any changes to address, officer/owner, or business name, please follow the instructions for Making Changes to a Current License


Payments are accepted through the mail or at the front desk, Monday through Friday from 9 a.m. to 4 p.m.

If you have any questions regarding these instructions, contact or come in person to the Department of Consumer Affairs at:
 240 Old Country Road
 3rd Floor
 Mineola, NY 11501