*Please be advised that, effective 1/2/19, there is no longer a registration fee to use the County’s Solicitation Board of eProcure. All vendors should re-register.
Using the link below, please scroll to the bottom and click the Vendor Portal Registration.
About Public Works
The Department of Public Works (DPW) has five functional areas: Administration, Engineering, Operations, Fleet, and Real Estate.
- The Administration Division provides overall leadership and direction of the Department.
- The Engineering Division administers and coordinates engineering activities related to the public infrastructure of Nassau County.
- The Operations Division administers and coordinates operational activities related to the public infrastructure of Nassau County.
- The Fleet Management Division administers and coordinates the County’s fleet, vehicle-related equipment, machinery, and resources, e.g. fuel for all County departments except Police.
- The Real Estate Division administers and coordinates all real estate matters on behalf of the County.
For a complete department overview, click here
The Bay Park Conveyance Project:
Click on https://www.bayparkconveyance.org/about for up-to-date information on the County’s Western Bays Resiliency Initiative
The NEPA environmental review documentation can be viewed and downloaded at: https://www.bayparkconveyance.org/nepa-ea
Access to relevant Request for Proposals files as provided to the qualified Proposer Teams.